April 21, 2008

Coding horror

Filed under: Mobile,Social Networking,web,Windows Mobile — Simon May @ 8:50 am

This weekend was purposed to see the launch of some additional features in hellotwitface , unfortunately that wasn’t to be. The reason, the resulting 37mb cab file!

It was that big because I used an API I found on the net to do the twitter stuff. to get pound that I started to write my own code to interact with the twitter api.

Hopefully then a release is imminent. I’ll be staying with hellotxt for posting, and I have some more stuff. o do before I move the facebook tab to Api.

Posted from moBlog – mobile blogging tool for Windows Mobile


Leave a Comment »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at